Monday, October 27, 2008

Fooooooood Plus another vid

That teeny tiny can is a $1.00 bottle of plum sake (even has a tiny plum in it!) It's in the fridge, LOL, I never drank it! Next is what my dinner usually looks like! It's some different pieces of rolls! The first (left to right) is cucumber sticks, then crab meat with egg and some other little stuff, then egg and what I think may be sweet onion or something, then tuna fish, then tempura... maybe crab, then a big slab of salmon (I think, LOL). Basically it tastes delicious so I just keep eating it every night! =D





This is pronounced "moe-chee!" It's basically rice that has been beaten and then rolled into balls (which look like marshmellows) then they're shoved on a stick and drizzled with... something that reminds me a bit like honey. LOL. Some expert I am, right? I know!

The little wrapped package was a gift from one of my students! She went on a special trip with her club and brought me back a different type of mochi. It was so sweet and generous of her to think of us on her vacation!!

And I forgot the other video (of the bathroom!)

3 comments:

Nick said...

cuuuuuuute! I love mochi. I got the kind that is pink, green, and white yesterday... delish.

Sara said...

ha, I tried mochi for the first time the other day! I like daifuku better, but it was interesting. I'm still trying to figure out what that sauce is too . . . and your little magnetic things in the bathroom totally gave me a solution to my problem! yay!

Anonymous said...

I love that you are keeping a video log of some of this!!!