Friday, October 10, 2008

Sayounara Vancouver!





Wow, Vancouver is GORGEOUS! Picture NYC with NICER, more PATIENT people and a GORGEOUS view!! There's lots of cultural diversity here and everyone is so kind!! I'd like to visit again! I can't get over the HUGE mountains over the water! And I've already mastered the "long a" sound typical of most Canadians! I really enjoy that, too! ;)

So tomorrow (did I mention I should be packing again now?) I have an 18 hour day of traveling but I won't end at my apartment just yet. I'm staying overnight in Nagoya before continuing on the following day to my new home! One of the other trainees (who has lived there before and can speak and read Japanese) found my apartment on the realty website and showed me what she thinks the floor layout is. If she's right then I will have a VERY cool place! I'm going to video it and post it as soon as I can!

Speaking of, I'm writing this now because I have no idea how long it will be until I can access the internet again! You can't get internet (or a cell phone) without this special permission card and that can take several weeks to process! I'm assured that there are internet cafes but who knows when I'll have the time! I get one full day in my apartment before I start work so it should be a challenging few weeks. (But I'm totally looking forward to them!!)!

I'd better get packing!! Just wanted to tell everyone what was up! Enjoy some pictures of Vancouver!!
TAKE CARE!!!

No comments: