Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ohh, GEOS video!

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, not much new and exciting has been happening here. I'm trying to help Wendell settle into his new routine, though it's been getting tricky for him lately as he's been getting a few new classes added to his schedule already. We're actually about even now which is great for me but I'm sure he'd be grateful for the break!

Today we went into work to see the old daytime Manager there! She came to visit to make a GEOS video of us for the website. With ten minutes to prepare we pulled a little something out of our bums (which isn't bad!) and it was on the site within minutes. Here is a link to our school's website. If you click on the pinkish red square around the top/middle/rightish of the screen that says "2/25" and then a bunch of stuff in Japanese, it will have you download/open the video. Enjoy!

http://www.geos.co.jp/school_j/contents/hamamatsuichino/index.html

This will give you a chance to see me in all my awkwardness (trying to hide a horribly thick scratch on my nose), Ai in all her cuteness, and Wendell in all his funniness! ENJOY!! =D

No comments: