Friday, December 19, 2008

A post of things to come

Hey Hello!!

I'll be posting more in the middle of next week but I just wanted to shout my excitement from the rooftops now!!

Intensive Week and the Christmas Lessons are almost over, YAY!!!!
*NO KIDS CLASSES NEXT WEEK!!!!! DOUBLE YAY!!!!*
**Daryn, Sara H and I are going to Kamakura AND Tokyo this weekend, YAY times a MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!**
(Nickkkkk, you still have time to reconsider!!! =D I'll send you home with oodles of cup of noodles to get you through the next week!!) =D

I'll make sure to post lots of pictures when I get back! We're going to see the second largest Buddha in Japan, a few temples and shrines along the Western Trails, and then heading off to Tokyo for some exploring in Harajuku (thank Gwen Stefani!) and Nakano Broadwayyyyyy!!!!!!! This is going to be ridiculously fun!! I just worry that I'll start to cry knowing I'll be *so* close to Disney without going to visit, LOL!!! Yes, I recognize how sad that is! =D

But don't worry, I'll try to go there soon! I heard in the cold season it's not very crowded at TokyoDisneyland... so I'll only have to wait 40 minutes to get on the rides! YAY!! ;-) I'm looking forward to it actually, the pictures I saw of the parades are AMAZING, especially their version of Spectro Magic!!

Oops, this post wasn't supposed to be about Disney, LOL! I have better things happening sooner!!
Can't wait to see you girls tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs!
Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend!
Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Sara said...

woohoooo!!! Kamakura/Tokyo, here we come! yayayayayay! :D