Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mama, I want to come home!!

So I am!!

That's right, I'm coming home!!

My friend Kash showed me how to phenagle my schedule for Golden Week so I can come home for eight days in May! And the best part? I'm doing it all only by taking ONE day of paid holiday!! Party!!

I lied, the BEST part is that I found a ridiculously cheap airline ticket!!

I lied again, the BESTEST BEST part is that I'll be home for Marci's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!! =D

I'm really looking forward to coming home to see everyone! Less than four months away!! I've already been here three months so our wait will go by in a blink, too, I'm sure!

Well, I'm off to see some sunshine for the first time in forever!! Have a great day and I'LL SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Sarah

No comments: