Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seiya is the cutest thing ever!

Seiya is 2 years old. He's been my student for three months now and usually he's very genki (outgoing and happy) but as soon as Ai Sensei whipped out the camera he became a little statue!! We tried everything to get him and his 4 year old sister Hanae (seen running through the background part way through!) to sing the ABC song (as she'd been singing it over and over and over again in class!) but they froze when they saw the camera! However, in a moment of inspiration I started Heads, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes and he joined in! You can even see the hint of a smile on his face! Again, he's usually *very* genki!! Enjoy!! =D


1 comment:

Christina King said...

Hey, Sarah!

I loved your video so much that it prompted me to make a comment... and a blog! haha! You can now find me at

http://carnationlilylilyrose.blogspot.com/

Your friend from Canada who loves Japan,

Christina King (aka by the 'pen name' of "Lily Rose") *^.^*